Online Diary This Is My Life,My World ,My Fantasy: happy birthday my Angel

THIS IS MY LIFE, MY WORLD, MY FANTASY

THIS IS MY LIFE, MY WORLD, MY FANTASY

Tuesday 22 July 2014

happy birthday my Angel


tarraaa....
altho its a little bit early as i expected, tapi its okay kan as long as i wish. takot actually nk post lewat lewat sgt, takot jam awk tercepat ke... dahh masuk waktu lain. hehehe.

JUST FOR YOU

heyy lailaa...
It is very hard to forget your birthday.
Because you gave me happy memories
and so much love that
I would never forget.
Wish you a happiest birthday ever

a lovely cake for a lovely friend. 

Its your Birthday Dear, lets celebrate the happiness, love and memories together. Forget all worries and bad memories of past year and embrace the new exciting and successful coming year of your life.
Happy Birthday

a million thanks to you sebb sudi jadi kwan sy, sy janji awk kawan sy sampai syurga.
love you.












LOts Of LurVE
NaSz

Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen